- Employment Opportunities
- Sample - Boil Water Advisory Instructions
- Public Notice
- Schedule of Public Meetings
For a schedule of all public and in-camera meetings, click on the Community Events Calendar - Council: http://melfort.ca/p/community-events
- Public Hearings - Zoning Bylaw Amendment
- RCMP Gender and Sexual Orientation Based Harassment and Discrimination Class Action
Notice of Settlement Approval - claim deadline January 12, 2021
All Council meetings are open to the public unless they are designated as "in-camera".
Agenda items for the regular Council meeting must be received by the Clerk by 12:00 noon on the Thursday prior to the meeting. Please take note that unless it is deemed confidential, all correspondence received by Council becomes a public document. For further information regarding these meetings, contact the City Clerk at 752-5911.
- Tenders and Specifications
NLP Pool Deck & Changeroom Resurfacing Tender - Deadline Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 2:00 pm