Roads & Streets
The City of Melfort is responsible for the following programs regarding the care and maintenance of city roads and streets:
- Construction and maintenance of all streets and roads.
- Asphalt repair and crack sealing.
- Grading and gravelling of lanes and streets.
- Crosswalks, centerline, curbs, catch basin painting.
- Snow Removal.
- Street sweeping.
- Traffic signage and traffic light repair.
- Snow Clearing Priority Routes
- Snow Removal Bylaw
- Snow & Ice Management Policy
- Transportation Master Plan - May, 2016
- Uniform Rate Bylaw
Gerald Gilmore, Director of Works & Utilities
Melfort, SK S0E 1A0
Phone: (306) 752-5911
Fax: (306) 752-5556